Taekwondo Spring, Summer, and Day Camps
Hwa Rang Kwan Martial Arts is pleased to announces it’s 2013 Summer Camp. Our program concentrates on self-defense, building confidence, discipline, manners, and having lots of fun.
This program is for children of ages from 4 to 12 years old. It offers traditional Taekwondo martial arts training together with many exciting summer activities and sports, which includes basketball, swimming, gymnastics, and field trips (to the library, museums, movie theater, and Marine World).
Normal camp hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Optional extended hours are available from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
We are accepting applications now. You can enroll now by printing the following application below and turn it in at our headquarters, or by calling our headquarters office. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Work hard! Play hard! Enroll your child now!
|11 AM||ARTS & CRAFTS|
|12 PM||LUNCH (bring your own)
|3 PM||TAE KWON DO Self-Defense/Focus drills|
|4 PM||PICK UP|
Children must bring their own lunch, or ask about our lunch program. This schedule is subject to change.
|(2nd Child 10% off) (3rd Child 20% off)||Weekly Cost||Daily Cost|
|Full day (9 AM to 4 PM)||$200.00||$60.00|
|Half day (9 AM to 1PM or 12PM to 4 PM)||$150.00||$45.00|
|4 PM to 6 PM (Optional)||$40.00||$15.00|
Activities and Field Trips
- Tae Kwon Do and self-defense training (everyday)
- Study class time, movies, and learn social skills (everyday)
- Field trips, swimming, basketball, and visits to the library (once a week)
- Discipline, manners, language skills, and public speaking
- And many more activities and trips
8:00 AM to 9:00 AM (available in acceptable areas only)
- Hwa Rang Kwan students will receive full credit from regular tuition. (Please ask office for more information)
- If you register for 4 or more weeks, then you will get a free uniform.